Anyone following the American surf scene is familiar with Cyrus Sutton and Korduroy.TV, who have been producing amazing and inspirational surf videos for the last few years. Korduroy and Matt Adams of The Blank Tapes have a long history together, and his music has been used in a series of great surf film’s they’ve produced, including 2010′s Stoked and Broke.
Cyrus’s latest film, Compassing, has him once again in the van, hounding for perfect waves. Music supplied entirely by The Blank Tapes, including some cuts off of recent release Vacation, plus some new unreleased cuts. Check it!!
- Don’t Ever Get Old by the Blank Tapes, now on iTunes!
- The Blank Tapes – Coast To Coast b/w All The Girls In The World now on iTunes!
- The Blank Tapes California Tour!
- The Blank Tapes – Vacation LP in stores today, Dana Falconberry does an NPR Tiny Desk Concert
- The Blank Tapes release Holy Roller single, blow up Twitter Music!