First off, a hearty thanks to all the fans who came out for last night’s Foxtails Brigade show at the New Parish in Oakland. It was a great show, but if you missed it, Laura and the gang will be playing a special show at the Redwood Grove at the UC Botanical Garden on Thursday, August 4th. For more info click here.
Tonight the action is in Berkeley, as Bart Davenport returns from 3 months of European touring for his first Bay Area show in months. Joining him at Berkeley’s Starry Plough are the excellent Aerosols and Montra. More info here.
Finally, a little bit of bad news. Social Studies have had to cancel their Sunday show at the SF Indie Mart. Drummer Michael Jirkovsky had to have emergency surgery on his foot earlier this week, and will not be able to do the gig. Please join us in wishing him a speedy recovery….and let us remind you that the Indie Mart is going on as scheduled, so be sure to swing by Thee Parkside this Sunday for great food, beer, music, and crafts, clothing and more by local artisans. Plus it’s a benefit for IM founder Kelly Malone, who is fighting cancer sans health insurance so it’s a great cause.
- This week in the Bay: Shows with Foxtails Brigade, Bart Davenport, Social Studies and more!
- Bart Davenport and Social Studies play Noise Pop Next Week!
- Social Studies return to SF, play the Indie Mart on Sunday
- Antenna Farm and KALX Present Social Studies, Dreamdate & Will Sprott in Oakland!
- Bart Davenport plays Sacramento benefit show this Sunday with Aaron Ross and DoomBird