Bart Davenport (solo)
The Moore Brothers
And what if it was a Saturday night (December 4th) at one of the cooler venues in SF (The Rickshaw Stop)?
Well, if you’re like us, you’d already be clearing your calendar.
But then, what if we told you that the show was a benefit for Robyn Miller’s (of Big Eagle) mom, who is fighting ovarian cancer? If you know anyone who has gone through this kind of struggle, you know it is an extremely devastating fight, both physically and financially.
Akassia Mann has had to stop working and must pony up a huge amount of money for 10 chemo treatments to begin to address the cancer…because in the US of A there is no free lunch.
So come on out to the Rickshaw next Saturday (December 4th), see some of your favorite SF bands, and support an extremely worthy cause. More show details and ticket information here:
- Bay Area shows this weekend with Foxtails Brigade, Yip Deceiver & Papercuts!
- Social Studies and Still Flyin’ play SF Popfest this week!
- Bart Davenport & Winfred E. Eye at the Hemlock this Saturday
- Social Studies Record Release Party This Saturday, West Coast Tour Dates!!
- Bart Davenport releases Chasing The Moon podcast, Voted Best of East Bay, and plays with Villagers & Greg Ashley