Next Sunday, September 26th, Social Studies headline a show at San Francisco’s lovely Hemlock, Portland’s Jered Mees & the Grown Children and Monarques open the show.
It’s Social Studies last Bay Area show before their US tour this October, which will include stops in Chicago, NYC for CMJ, Athens, GA, and every place in between. The band’s debut album Wind Up Wooden Heart continues to get strong college radio airplay around the country, of course you can get your own copy right here.
Then, on Monday September 27th, join Winfred E. Eye as they play SF’s venerable Bottom of the Hill, supporting Perfume Genius. W.E.E. guitarist Craig Adams’ other band, Mist and Mast open the show, keeping it in the family.
Winfred E. Eye are hard at work on their new album, the follow up to 2009′s critically acclaimed Til I Prune. With a new bassist in the fold, the band has reached a critical mass of a three guitar frontline, a kind of J.J. Cale on steroids, if you will. Advance tickets for the show are here.
Til I Prune is on sale for a limited time over at the Antenna Farm Store, get your copy now!!
- Winfred E. Eye Release Video for ‘Money In Bank’
- Bart Davenport & Winfred E. Eye at the Hemlock this Saturday
- Happy 2012! Winfred E. Eye present new LP: Today Was Another Day
- Winfred E. Eye and Antenna Farm Present “Til I Prune” out April 28th!
- Still Flyin’ and Winfred E. Eye albums in stores today!