Two show announcements for you, spanning the breadth of our fine continent.
First, you have Bart Davenport, making a trip to NYC to mix a batch of songs with Quinn and Daniel (of the Phenomenal Handclap Band) for their garage/psyche side-project, The Incarnations. Never one to pass through the Apple without a shout out ot his fans there, BD has booked a last minute solo gig this Thursday, January 28th in Brooklyn at the legendary acoustic venue, Pete’s Candy Shop. For more info, click here.
Back here in the Yay Area, The Dry Spells are celebrating their debut album, Too Soon For Flowers rating an NPR 2009 Album of the Year nod with a special headlining show next Sunday, February 7th, at the Cafe Du Nord. Opening the show will be The Sarees and The Lambs, it promises to be a great night. For more info, click here.
- The Dry Spells interview in Popmatters, at Cafe Du Nord on Sunday
- The Dry Spells announce debut album and tour dates, and are featured on NPR’s “All Songs Considered”
- The Dry Spells on West Coast Live, Bart Davenport in Pitchfork and Sugar & Gold wrap US tour at the Echoplex in Los Angeles
- Dry Spells Featured in Insound, Dusted!!
- Dry Spells Record Release Party for Too Soon For Flowers!