The Best of 2009 lists are rolling in, and Too Soon for Flowers has been selected as 2009′s album of the year by Bob Boilen, host of NPR’s All Songs Considered.
“[Too Soon for Flowers] was my comfort record all year long, over and over again I played this record….The Dry Spells mix the best of bands like Fairport Convention (my heart and soul is in love with late-’60s and early-’70s British folk music) and elements of a band like Television in the way they play their instruments and solos. And they have stories in their songs.” — Bob Boilen, NPR
- The Dry Spells announce debut album and tour dates, and are featured on NPR’s “All Songs Considered”
- The Dry Spells debut album Too Soon For Flowers out Today!!
- Dry Spells Record Release Party for Too Soon For Flowers!
- Dry Spells Vinyl Now Available!
- The Dry Spells interview in Popmatters, at Cafe Du Nord on Sunday